Wednesday 17 June 2009

Colour Spectacular!

Our Corandr Express VIP at the moment is Debbs Elliman. Not only is this one of the most colourful shops at Coriandr it is also one of the well stocked. Debbs says "I kiln fuse my own dichroic glass for pendants, earrings and cufflinks etc.. I also make bracelets and earrings and I decorate jute and tote bags". I dont have a favourite as I just love ALL things beady and sparkly so below I have added some pictures of Debbs handmade work.

You can also read here a review of Debb Ellimans shop, very much worth a look!



2 comments:

  1. Platinum is classified as a "Transition Metal" which are located in Groups 3 - 12 of the Periodic Table. An Element classified as a Transition Metals is ductile, malleable, and able to conduct electricity and heat.

    ReplyDelete