Friday 24 April 2009

BASB Challenge #11

Today I made this scrapblog so that I could take part in my first ever crafty-challenge. At the moment I am addicted to scrapblog and have spent many hours in this peaceful playground! I see that the ladies that have submitted to the challenge have produced fantastic "real" layouts...I hope they don't mind my digi contribution. I have a passion for old photographs and the one I used is of my mum (in her mums arms) with my grandfather and her brother and sister at a day out at the seaside. The other is a picture of my mum with her "new" grandchildren.

The theme for the challenge is Some old, something new, something borrowed, something blue.
The old - photograph
The new - So many new things for me; scrapbooking,blogging and new friends!
The borrowed - erm...my partners lap-top (ssshhh he doesn't know)
The blue - well that would be the slightly blue hue elements

I would also like to dedicate this scrapblog to my sweet Nana as it would have been her 93rd birthday today and we miss her so very much.

4 comments:

  1. WOW!!! This LO is absolutely gorgeous!! You totally rocked this challenge! Thank you so much for sharing your beautiful artwork with us!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Debbie, your layout is breathtaking. I love it. I've been stalking our website, waiting for you to post a link. I'm so happy you wanted to play along and submit a digi layout!! I am so blown away...I don't know the first thing about creating digital layouts and I'm wonderfully impressed. hugs and thank you for sharing your family portraits and memories :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are very creative.. I like your blog! Keep posting.. Thanks for sharing your ideas with us.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! Debbie. Greetings from the Philippines. Your website is very entertaining. You have a good quality content posts worth reading, not to meantime the wonderful photos. I will surely come back to your site and read your other posts. And I did kissed (click) your ads.

    Eli, http://businessphereconsulting.com

    ReplyDelete