Tuesday 21 April 2009

Good Morning & Welcome....

...to my brand-new Blog! The kids are back at school after the Easter Holidays and I am raring to go with lots of new projects. Here is where I will log/blog their progress or lack of etc. The biggie on the list is my stopping smoking....once and for all this time! Other things include, re-shaping my home...i.e organising and decorating, creating more harmony in my home, major landscaping my yard (yeah right...well lets call it re-vamp then).

Unfortunately I'm a bit of a "start -stop-start-stop" kind of gal and have lots of projects on the go at once. Plus all of the daily doings are never planned, they just happen when the mood is right.... so this no-smoking thing....mood...erm....

OK think today would be best spent in the fresh air so I will head into the garden to take a few "before" pics. Will post them later today or tomorrow.

Meanwhile here is a simple collage of my budding Delia making Easter themed cakes with extra crunch. I used a tool in Picasa to make the collage. Picasa is a free digital photo organizer and editor. As a beginner with digital scrapbooking I have found it invaluable and will be posting lots of ideas, hints and tips soon! Download Picasa for free by clicking the link on left and get your pics organised. It is quick and simple to use and the effects you can create are brilliant.


2 comments:

  1. Debbie, scrapping is scrapping, in any form. Digital is fine. Can not wait to see what you come up with!

    Dawn

    BASB

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Debbie and welcome to blogland! You will have sooooo much! Your blog looks like it is up and running! Great job! Thank you so much for thinking of me and my little Esty Store! I am honored you would like to add it to your blog! Please do and now you have my blog to! Thanks for emailing and hope to see you lots!

    Hugs,
    Maryjane

    ReplyDelete