Friday 24 April 2009

The Beehive Cottage

I just have to tell you about the sweetest Etsy store... The Beehive Cottage. This cute store is owned by Maryjane and she creates beautiful paper goods.... cards, tags, and journals.

The love letters journal is one of my favourites and is a whopping 100 sheets (200 pages)! Click on photos below to go direct to its listing on Etsy.




Maryjane also knits beautifully and I adore her colour schemes for the 100% cotton dishcloths.





Heres a thought.... how cool would it be to use these items to produce a wonderful gift, practical, chic and special! Check out Maryjanes store for more great bargains!

1 comment:

  1. Oh Debbie, you are so sweet! Thank you so much for featuring my little Etsy store! I do have fun making things for it! Looking forward to readingyour blog often!

    Hugs,
    Maryjane

    ReplyDelete