Tuesday 19 May 2009

Birds nest



I have really loved making my sweet little nests pendant and earrings.
As I sit making more of these with different coloured eggs I ponder..... I have never seen a bird making a nest! Have you ever wondered how they start to build? How do those first beaks full of straw and sticks balance there without dropping to the ground? What about chicks making there first nest....if they cant get the hang of it they can hardly go to a nest seller? This is the kind of daft musings I have whilst working on something! So off to youtube I go. There are lots of vids on there to explore but after being captivated for and hour this has to be my fave.....


This is quite a long vid but also quite funny.... Mr and Mrs have a few disagreements on what goes where!

1 comment: