Friday 22 May 2009

Bluefish Handmade

The Coriandr express has the talented Izabela from Bluefish Handmade. Crochet is something I just havent been able to get my rough fingers around, so bluefish is just like a heavenly delight to shop from! It oozes handmade smushyness, comfort and cosyness. Izabels jewelly items are elegant and sophisticated and I doubt you will find a match on the high street. This is the beauty of Coriandr..... so much talent and uniquness that you will always find something to your liking. So take a few minutes to browse as I am sure you will not be dissapointed.

More from bluefish tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. thank you for a fantastic post about my shop!
    xxx
    I.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dont mention it! You have some scrummy items! Good luck hun.
    Deb

    ReplyDelete